Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update 2/27

I've been playing a good amount of Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and already lost many nights playing against Mahcus and my brother.  I wanted to work on a review but there are still some issues that could easily be addressed in a future patch.  Overall it's not as technically sound as Super Street Fighter IV, but I have to admit that it is a heck of a lot more fun. 

Also, I've been working on Bulletstorm and De Blob 2 so hopefully reviews will be released shortly.  Other great quick reviews coming out for iPhone titles like Battleheart and League of Evil.  In all honesty, I just haven't really had too much time with the computer like I used to.  I promise that more reviews will be coming out this week and I plan to release my 25th anniversary of Zelda Retrospective within the next week or so.  Hopefully you enjoy it (assuming people actually read my work) and I have more plans on releasing top 5 lists.

Current Plans:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 review ft Mahcus Marks
Quick Reviews of Battleheart and League of Evil
New "Why Haven't You Played This Yet?'
Top 5 Games That We Better Support This Year!

Which would you like to read first? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure people do, because there's no way that I've viewed your blog 4,731 times, LOL!

    ReplyDelete